On July 1, 2023, Apple finished the review of version 16.5.2 of musebook® metronome m2 and it became Ready for Sale.
On July 1, 2023, I uploaded version 16.5.2 of musebook® metronome m2 to App Store
This version fixed bugs.
- supports 3 levels of features: beginner, intermediate and advanced
- supports 3 styles: digital style, pendulum style and preset style
- accurate and stable beat timing with any tempo
- easy to use and intuitive interface (start by moving bar outward, stop by holding bar inward)
- supports Apple Watch, bluetooth keyboard/pedals
- connecting m2 by linking up multiple devices
- multiple setlists(preset lists)
- preset interval faster(slower), interval mute, and timer
- wide tempo range from 1 to 300 BPMs (1 BPM step)
- various meters from 1 to 20 and 0(zero)
- various sub-beats (eighth, tuplet, sixteenth, and rests)
- configurable beat rhythm patterns (accent, on, sub-beat, off)
- three metronome sound sets
- beat flash when in a noisy environment
- reference tones from A0 to C8 (88 keys)
NOTE: All content contained herein is subject to change without notice.