On October 10, 2022, Apple finished the review of version 16.0.5 of musebook® metronome m2 and it became Ready for Sale.
On October 10, 2022, I uploaded version 16.0.5 of musebook® metronome m2 to App Store
This version supports setlists.
- supports both digital style and pendulum style
- accurate and stable beat timing with any tempo
- easy to use and intuitive interface (start by moving bar outward, stop by holding bar inward)
- supports Apple Watch, bluetooth keyboard/pedals
- multiple setlists(preset lists)
- wide tempo range from 1 to 300 BPMs (1 BPM step)
- various meters from 1 to 20 and 0(zero)
- various sub-beats (eighth, tuplet, sixteenth, and rests)
- configurable beat rhythm patterns (accent, on, off)
- three metronome sound sets
- beat flash when in a noisy environment
- reference tones from A0 to C8 (88 keys)
Post a Comment