With MuseBook Wav2Midi,
WAV2MIDI conversion is EASY and BETTER!
With MuseBook Wav2Midi, you don't need complex setting. MuseBook Wav2Midi converts the file sequentially and saves them in designated folder automatically. You can change the MIDI voice after conversion.
- Easy to use : Automatic conversion without need of complex setting.
- Multiple File Conversion : File conversion is done in sequence on Converting List automatically. Possible to apply different MIDI effects (Change Instrument, etc) on respective file.
- Wave File Format : 44.1KHz 16bit mono(not stereo) wave file contains monophonic(not polyphonic) sound (not polyphonic).
- Pitch Bandwidth : A0 ~ C8 (Piano 88 keys, 26 Hz ~ 4,500 Hz)
- Time resolution : Approximate 0.01 sec (11 msec)
- Onset Detection : Smart Onset Detection and MIDI note division by 3 stages (using strong volume attack, volume change, timbre transition by consonant, note change, and etc.)
- MIDI Effects : Supports Pitch Bend, Volume Expression and Brightness.
Post a Comment