On January 5, 2023, Apple finished the review of 16.2.1 of pdf-notes for iPad, pdf-notes for iPad (iap) & pdf-notes for iPhone and they became Ready for Sale.
On January 4, 2023, I uploaded 16.2.1 of pdf-notes for iPad, pdf-notes for iPad (iap) & pdf-notes for iPhone to App Store and they became Waiting for Review. After Apple finishes review, they will be Ready for Sale.
Download pdf-notes for iPad at App Store http://itunes.apple.com/app/id417200844
Download pdf-notes for iPad (iap) at App Store http://itunes.apple.com/app/id391487223
Download pdf-notes for iPhone at App Store https://itunes.apple.com/app/id694946243
This version added Settings > Trouble shooting & more useful information > MuseBook Blog.
For more information, please check "what's new article" for pdf-notes for iPad and pdf-notes for iPhone
Easy & Speedy... and Finger-Writing Notes...
Utilize pdf-notes to manage all the pdf files on your iPad. Fast display, quick page-turning even a thousand pages, useful finger-writing and email your notes to your friends.
Differentiation-1. While turning pages of paperbooks fast, you can glance over the pages. While turning pages of pdf-notes fast, you can still run over the contents. Speedy page turning and scanning the contents with pdf-notes or paperbooks.
Differentiation-2. There are many pdf readers allow you to annotate; but do you know which app allows you can write any notes in a second? If you are using pdf-notes, you may experience very fast and intuitive finger-writing like: zoom-in and note by double-tap or; writing with one finger, page-turning with two fingers, pen-changing with three fingers.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- External display and screen brightness controls
- AirPrint and multi-tasking
NOTE: All content contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Post a Comment