[Files 8] gives you intuitive user experiences so that you can organize all your files very easily.
[Files 8] is optimized for iOS 8.
Sharing files using three storages as following:
- Share [Local Documents] via iTunes
- Share [Shared Documents] with other apps in iPhone or iPad
- Share [iCloud Drive] on the Internet
Quick Look & ZIP Preview
- iWork documents, Office documents
- RTF, PDF, TEXT
- Images, Music, Videos
- Without Unzip, preview ZIP contents (password may be requested if locked)
- Create unlimited subfolders
- Sort by Name/Date/Size
- Copy/Cut and Paste
- Rename, Delete
- Zip or Unzip (with or without password)
- Share files via AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Message, Mail, Vimeo, and etc.
- Access control with Touch ID Lock
- Open (or Import) files from [Files 8 Shared Documents] using other apps
- Move (or Export) files from other apps to [Files 8 Shared Documents]
- Compatible with iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, and etc.
- Download local copies or Evict them
- Share Link by Mail
Advertisements before upgrade
- Banner ads can be shown at the bottom of file browsers
- Banner ads can be shown at the bottom of Quick Look or ZIP Preview when you are using them for 30 minutes or more
- Interstitial ads can be shown when you are closing Quick Look or ZIP Preview after 30 minutes or more
If you are using iOS 8, utilize [Files 8] to organize all your files. Please keep in mind that [Files 8] also gives you Quick Look & Zip Preview.
NOTE: All content contained herein is subject to change without notice.